Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dakota



I seem to be getting behind on my post updates :)

I had so much fun with these guys and miss them all so much!  I really want to share these images before I even think about sharing  some of my latest work!

I really had such a great time in Oregon photographing in the small Mountain town, the colours and the light up there were beautiful, and my subjects too! Almost too easy :)
Dakota came up about a week after the shoot I did with Baileigh and the Oregon winter was kind to us and again we managed to pick up some lovely light and get some beautiful photos of a gorgeous young girl.



Appart from the cold I really love working in winter light, it's so soft, it's like having a big natural diffuser working for you. How great would it be to get this light all the time?


No comments:

Post a Comment